1. (to be in a meeting) (Latin America)
El parlamento está sesionando tomando decisiones importantes.The Parliament is in session making some important decisions.
2. (to conduct a session) (Latin America)
Mañana el presidente sesionará con sus principales apoyos.Tomorrow the prime minister is holding a meeting with his main supporters.
Verb Conjugations for sesionar
Present Participle: sesionando
Past Participle: sesionado
View complete conjugation for sesionar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?