1. (to make the sound of a fowl)transitive verb
2. (colloquial) (to brag about)
Maria ha estado todo el día cacareando sobre su ascenso.Maria has been boasting about her promotion all day.
1. (jactarse de)
a. to boast about
2. (pregonar)intransitive verb
a. to blab about
a. to cluck, to cackle
Verb Conjugations for cacarear
Present Participle: cacareando
Past Participle: cacareado
View complete conjugation for cacarear
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?