1. (aviation) (Latin America)
a. to taxi
El avión todavía está carreteando.The plane is still taxiing.
2. (colloquial) (to go out partying) (Chile)
a. to party
Hoy sí vamos a carretear, weón.Tonight we're definitely going to party, dude.
3. (colloquial) (to go slowly) (Chile)
a. to crawl
Va carreteando el bus; vamos a llegar bien tarde.The bus is crawling; we're going to be really late.
Verb Conjugations for carretear
Present Participle: carreteando
Past Participle: carreteado
View complete conjugation for carretear
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?