parecida [pah-ray-thee’-do, dah]
article & past participle
1. Past participle of PARECER.
2. Appeared, found.
3. Resembling, like (semejante).
4. Good or ugly-looking, well or ill-favored, with the adverbs bien or mal.
- Son muy parecidosthey are very similar
- Bien parecidogood-looking
10 Words and Phrases to Know Before Traveling to Spain
7 Effortless Ways to Practice Your Spanish
Top 20 Most Popular Spanish Words
View More Articles
Learn Spanish at Any Age!
Did this page answer your question?