Before you buy the ring, you might want to learn these words
While in English, "I love you" and "I like you" are the main phrases used to express feelings of love and affection, in Spanish there are many words and phrases that express the subtle differences in our emotions. Check them out here!
The truth behind the Spanish Language
The Spanish language has its origins in the Iberian Peninsula, having evolved from several dialects of Latin. It is part of the Ibero-Romance language group, along with Castilian (another word for Spanish)*, Portuguese, Catalan, and Galician.
More on SpanishDict
Search over 10,000 English and Spanish verb conjugations. Conjugate verbs in tenses including preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, irregular, and more. Enter the infinitive or conjugated form of the verb above to get started.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
- Interactive FlashcardsImages and audio help you learn faster
- Grammar PracticeSpanish grammar with practice questions
- Q&A ForumSpanish language questions and answers