The indigenous roots of the Spanish language
Many words in Spanish are indigenous words that were incorporated into the language during colonization under the Spanish Empire. Here you'll find examples of common Spanish words that didn't exist in the Spanish language until the discovery of the New World!
The Arabian influence in Spanish unveiled
The Spanish language is a diverse language that has influences from all over the world. Here you'll find a list of Spanish words that come from the Arab world.
More on SpanishDict
Welcome to SpanishDict! We offer the most accurate Spanish to English to Spanish translation through our Spanish translators, dictionaries, and verb conjugations.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
- Interactive FlashcardsImages and audio help you learn faster
- Grammar PracticeSpanish grammar with practice questions
- Q&A ForumSpanish language questions and answers