Before you buy the ring, you might want to learn these words
While in English, "I love you" and "I like you" are the main phrases used to express feelings of love and affection, in Spanish there are many words and phrases that express the subtle differences in our emotions. Check them out here!
The indigenous roots of the Spanish language
Many words in Spanish are indigenous words that were incorporated into the language during colonization under the Spanish Empire. Here you'll find examples of common Spanish words that didn't exist in the Spanish language until the discovery of the New World!
More on SpanishDict
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
- Interactive FlashcardsImages and audio help you learn faster
- Grammar PracticeSpanish grammar with practice questions
- Q&A ForumSpanish language questions and answers