1. (to make an "s" sound)transitive verb
a. to hiss
La gata siseó y arqueó la espalda cuando intenté acariciarla.The cat hissed and arched her back when I tried to pet her.
2. (to make an "s" sound at)
a. to hiss at
Me dio lástima cuando el público siseó al comediante porque no era gracioso.I felt sorry when the audience hissed at the comedian for not being funny.
Verb Conjugations for sisear
Present Participle: siseando
Past Participle: siseado
View complete conjugation for sisear
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?