1. (to construct) (Central America) (Mexico)
2. (to manufacture) (Central America) (Mexico)
1. (artículos electrónicos) ()
a. to assemble
a. to make up
Verb Conjugations for maquilar
Present Participle: maquilando
Past Participle: maquilado
View complete conjugation for maquilar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?