Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A transitive verb is a verb that requires a direct object (e.g. I bought a book.).
1. (to invoice for)
a. to bill for
Al minutar las horas trabajadas, el abogado aplicará las tarifas que especifica el Colegio de Abogados.When billing for hours worked, the lawyer will apply the rates specified by the Bar Association.
2. (to prepare the draft of)
3. (to count the minutes of)
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Verb Conjugations for minutar
Present Participle: minutando
Past Participle: minutado
View complete conjugation for minutar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?