1. (to become lost) (Colombia)
a. to get lost
¿Por qué llegas tan tarde? - Me embolaté en el centro.Why are you so late? - I got lost downtown.
¿Se te embolató el pasaporte? ¡Qué vaina!Your passport got lost? How annoying!
2. (to become absorbed) (Colombia)
Me embolaté en la escuela y perdí la fiesta de mi amiga.I got caught up at school and missed my friend's party.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?