1. (colloquial) (to work arduously) (Central America) (Colombia) (Mexico)
2. (to cover a long distance by walking) (Honduras)
Hay que camellar mucho para llegar al lago.You have to walk a long distance to reach the lake.
b. to trek
No puedo creer que vivas tan lejos. Tuvimos que camellar por toda la ciudad para llegar aquí.I can't believe you live so far away. We had to trek across the entire city to get here.
Verb Conjugations for camellar
Present Participle: camellando
Past Participle: camellado
View complete conjugation for camellar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?