1. (vulgar) (to have sex) (Cuba) (Dominican Republic) (Peru) (Venezuela)transitive verb
2. (colloquial) (to bother) (Cuba) (Venezuela)
Verb Conjugations for singar
Present Participle: singando
Past Participle: singado
View complete conjugation for singar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?