2. (relative)masculine or feminine noun
3. (colloquial) (pal) (Mexico)
Mira, allí está mi carnala Luisa.Look, there's my friend Luisa.
b. buddy (colloquial) (United States)
Soy el padrino de mi carnal en su boda.I'm my buddy's best man at his wedding.
c. mate (colloquial) (United Kingdom)
Eres mi carnal y estaré a tu lado.You're my mate and I will stand by you.
4. (colloquial) (relative) (Mexico)
1. (de la carne)
a. no direct translation
primo carnalfirst cousin
3. (colloquial) (Mexico)
b. mate (United Kingdom)
c. buddy (United States)
(México) pal (familiar); buddy (familiar); (EEUU)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?