1. (to have profound affection for)
a. to love
Yo te amo, Ana, y quiero pasar el resto de mi vida contigo.I love you, Ana, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Pablo ama a su esposa con todo su ser.Pablo loves his wife with all his heart.
2. (to have profound affection for)
Se han amado desde el momento en que se conocieron.They have loved each other from the moment they met.
1. (general)pronominal verb
a. to love
ama a tu prójimo como a ti mismolove thy neighbor as thyself
a. no direct translation
se amanthey love each other
Verb Conjugations for amar
Present Participle: amando
Past Participle: amado
View complete conjugation for amar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?