My family and I are going to travel to Spain in June.Mi familia y yo vamos a viajar a España en junio.
1. (colloquial) (to observe) (River Plate)
a. to watch
Estuvo junando a la piba durante días antes de secuestrarla.He was watching the girl for days before kidnapping her.
2. (colloquial) (to rumble) (River Plate)
En cuanto me lo presentó Olga, lo juné, vi que no era de fiar.The moment Olga introduced him, I saw through him. I realized he couldn't be trusted.
Verb Conjugations for junar
Present Participle: junando
Past Participle: junado
View complete conjugation for junar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?