ronosa [ro-nyo’-so, sah]
1. Scabby, diseased with a scab, leprous.
2. Dirty (sucio), nasty, filthy.
3. Wily, sly, crafty.
4. Mean, sordidly parsimonious.
5. Unpolished, coarse (tosco). (Andes)
6. Tricky (tramposo). (Andes)
7. Bitter (rencoroso). (Caribbean & Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?