1. (portable electric light)
2. (portable light)
La linterna sobre la cúpula de la iglesia medía más de 50 pies.The lantern over the dome of the church was more than 50 feet high.
4. (colloquial) (figurative) (anatomy) (Mexico)
El boxeador no pudo ver bien porque le golpearon en la linterna.The boxer couldn't see well because he got punched in the eye.
1. (de pilas)
a. torch (United Kingdom)
b. flashlight (United States)
a. lantern, lamp
linterna mágicamagic lantern
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?