quinto. 'quinto'. This adjective means 'fifth'. For example, 'el quinto mes de ese año, o sea mayo' / 'The fifth month of that year, or may'. Quinto.
- la quinta parte -> a fifth
2. fifth (parte)
3. = person who has been chosen (by lots) to do military service
4. small bottle of beer (de cerveza) (0.2 liter)
1. One-fifth. (m)
2. Fifth, a duty of 20 per cent on prizes, etc., paid to the Spanish government. (m)
3. Share of pasture land. (m)
4. One called up for military service, draft, conscription, draftee. (m)
1. Fifth, the ordinal number of five.
quinta columna fifth column
What could we do to improve?