picona [pe-cone’, nah]
1. Applied to animals with the upper teeth projecting over the under ones; or to cattle nipping the grass the contrary way for want of teeth.
2. Cheeky (respondón). (Andes & Caribbean)
3. Touchy (quisquilloso). (Andes & Caribbean)
4. Mocking. (Caribbean)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?