1. (colloquial) (used to express surprise)
a. wow (colloquial)
¡Huy! ¿Qué haces aquí? Pensé que estabas en París.Wow! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Paris.
2. (colloquial) (used to express pain)
3. (colloquial) (used to express relief)
a. phew (colloquial)
¡Huy! Menos mal que no nos ha visto nadie.Phew! Just as well no one saw us.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?