antipatica [an-te-pah’-te-co, cah]
1. Having a natural aversion for anything.
- Es un tipo antipáticohe’s a disagreeable sort
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?