1. (colloquial) (used to express approval) (Mexico)
2. (colloquial) (used to express encouragement) (Mexico)
a. come on
¡Órale! Déjame ir al cine con mi amigos. Come on! Let me go to the movies with my friends.
3. (colloquial) (used to express disbelief) (Mexico)
a. no way
¡Órale! ¿Ganó la lotería?No way! He won the lottery?
1. (colloquial) (Mexico)
a. no direct translation
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?