HomeQ&AAre there any native Spanish speakers in Atlanta?

Are there any native Spanish speakers in Atlanta?

15

I am working on a really, really exciting new project for you guys and I need a bit of help. I hope you have all seen the video pronunciations that I did in my dining room for llegar, love, haber, pedir, como and a few others. This is pretty much a very basic version of what we will be doing, but for many more words.

If there are any native Spanish speakers in the Atlanta area who want to be the next face of the website, you should come to my open casting call interview today and Monday. You can see all the details in my ad on craigslist. How cool would it be for us to hire someone from our very own community?!

posted by Paralee
Makes me wish I were a fluent, native speaker lol - FELIZ77, JUL 2, 2010
very cool, indeed. Good luck finding the right candidates. - Silvia, JUL 2, 2010

3

why do you need someone living in Atlanta? you could do it with different people frrm different countries and have different ways to say the same thing, different pronunciations to enrich your project.

count me in when you get to that stage!! rolleyes

updated NOV 21, 2010
posted by mediterrunio
thanks for the interest! but i found an awesome actress with a wonderful neutral accent. stay tuned for new videos soon! - Paralee, OCT 11, 2010
ok! you welcome paralee - mediterrunio, OCT 11, 2010
2

Great! If I live there I'd fit perfect with all the requirements except about losing my beard, no way! Good luck!

posted by AntMexico
1

updated OCT 11, 2010
posted by AntMexico
Hmm! How did that happen 18 minutes apart? - 0074b507, JUL 2, 2010
I'm only voting for you once here lol - FELIZ77, JUL 2, 2010
It's happening somewhat randomly ... rather embarrassing in the middle of A-Z games - LateToDinner, JUL 3, 2010
I don't know how this was duplicated, please delete it. - AntMexico, JUL 3, 2010
1

I'd search through facebook or myspace.

updated OCT 11, 2010
posted by Issabela
1

Si hay muchas! You could look for an hispanic grocery store and talk to people there. It would be a good opportunity to practice your spanish too.

updated OCT 11, 2010
edited by gabacholoco
posted by gabacholoco
1

Super idea! What a great feature to add to this site! Good luck and I can't wait to go through all of them (ok, as many as possible) smile

posted by Jason7R