vacia [vah-thee’-o, ah]
1. Void, empty, vacuous.
2. Unoccupied, disengaged; idle (charla); fruitless.
3. Concave, hollow.
4. Defective, deficient.
5. Vain (vanidoso), arrogant, presumptuous.
6. Not with young (ganado).
7. Unloaded or empty (caballos, mulas).
9. Unoccupied by people.
- El teatro estaba medio vacíothe theater was half empty
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?