ring roundtransitive verb phrase
1. (to call) (United Kingdom)intransitive verb phrase
a. llamar a
If you call round the shops, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.Si llamas a las tiendas, seguro que encuentras lo que buscas.
b. telefonear a
After calling round the whole city, we finally found a hotel for our friends.Después de telefonear a toda la ciudad, por fin encontramos un hotel para nuestros amigos.
2. (to make several phone calls) (United Kingdom)
I've rung round, but no one has seen your uncle.Hice varias llamadas, pero nadie ha visto a tu tío.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?