rapida [rah’-pe-do, dah]
1. Rapid, quick, swift.
2. Fallow (campo). (Andes & Caribbean)
3. Clear (tiempo). (Caribbean)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?