primorosa [pre-mo-ro’-so, sah]
1. Neat, elegant, excellent, fine, curious, handsome; graceful, dexterous.
- Artesano de manos primorosasa neat, able workman
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?