poquita [po-kee’-to, tah]
1. (dim.) Very little. (m)
2. Weak of body and mind, diminutive. (m)
- Poquita cosaa trifling thing
- A poquitosin minute portions
- De poquitopusillanimous
- poquito a pocogently
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?