1. (colloquial) (great; often used with "de") (Mexico)
¡El concierto estuvo de poca madre!The concert was awesome!
A todos los alumnos les cae poca madre el profe.All the students think the professor is really great.
Me cayó poca madre tu hermana.I really liked your sister.
2. (colloquial) (used to indicate something negative; used with "qué") (Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?