pellote [pel-lyone’, pel-lyo’-tay]
1. A long robe made of skins or furs. (m)
2. A skin, checkered in colors, placed on a riding-saddle. (America) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?