huerfana [oo-err’-fah-no, nah]
1. Orphan, a child who has lost a father or mother or both. (m & f)
- Huérfano de padreFatherless
2. Orphan, bereft of parents.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?