I was a go-go dancer in my 20s.Era bailarina gogó a mis veinte y pico.
2. (colloquial) (very active) (United States)
I love Patricia's go-go energy.Me encanta la energía dinámica de Patricia.
3. (characterized by rapid growth) (United States)noun
Rob made his fortune during the go-go eighties.Rob amasó su fortuna durante los bulliciosos años ochenta.
The company is in its go-go phase, and I am excited to be a part of it.La compañía está en una fase de rápidos beneficios, y me encanta formar parte de ella.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?