I was a go-go dancer in my 20s.Era bailarina gogó a mis veinte y pico.
2. (colloquial) (very active) (United States)
I love Patricia's go-go energy.Me encanta la energía dinámica de Patricia.
3. (characterized by rapid growth) (United States)noun
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?