la disciplina. 'la disciplina'. This feminine noun means 'discipline, subject'. For example, 'imponía la disciplina escolar' / 'The imposed the school discipline'. La disciplina.
- guardar o mantener la disciplina -> to maintain discipline
- tiene mucha disciplina -> he's very (self-)disciplined
- disciplina de voto (politics) -> party discipline (in voting)
1. Discipline, education, instruction. (f)
2. Discipline, any art or science taught. (f)
3. Discipline, rule of conduct, order. (f)
4. Correction or punishment inflicted upon oneself. (f)
- Disciplinas -> scourge, a cat-of-nine-tails
5. Flagellation. (f)
What could we do to improve?