el culero, la culeramasculine or feminine noun
1. (vulgar) (coward) (Guatemala) (Honduras) (Mexico)
2. (slang) (smuggler)masculine noun
a. mule (slang)
Arrestaron a dos culeras en la frontera.Two mules were arrested at the border.
3. (absorbent garment) (Latin America)
4. (colloquial) (ladies' man) (Nicaragua)
No soporto a los culeros.I can't stand womanizers.
5. (extremely offensive) (homosexual) (El Salvador) (Guatemala) (Honduras)adjective
6. (colloquial) (sluggish)
Es tan culera en el trabajo que el jefe la quiere despedir.She's so lazy at work that the boss wants to fire her.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?