1. (botany) (El Salvador) (Honduras) (Mexico)
Olivia tiene el balcón repleto de macetas con chulas.Olivia's balcony is filled with pots of rosy periwinkles.
2. (vulgar) (male genitalia) (Chile)
a. dick (vulgar)
A Mateo se le cayó la toalla y se le vio la chula.Mateo dropped his towel and we saw his dick.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?