buena vistafeminine noun
1. (used to talk about perspective)
a. good view
Encontremos un lugar alto desde donde podamos tener una buena vista del valle.Let's find a high place from where we can have a good view of the valley.
2. (used to talk about vision)
a. good sight
¿Tienes buena vista? ¿Puedes decirme qué dice aquí?Do you have a good sight? Can you tell me what does it say here?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?