abochornada [ah-bo-chor-nah’-do, dah]
1. Out of countenance, flushed.
2. Past participle of ABOCHORNAR.
- Quedar abochornadoto feel mortified
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?