Hola a todos,

It seems that i have hit a glass celing in my learning quest, has anybody tried a writing routine? i mean forcing themselves to write in spanish regulary?

Did it help? did you find that it benefitted you in general? i am willing to try any method to help me back on track and maintain my motivation levels.

thanks Paul.

Hola Paul.. Great question. I have placed a few threads in the last couple of days that can help you improve your Spanish writing skills. Try them out and see if they meet with what you are looking for.

Hi, Paul

Your question is just so perfect! Yes, I had, and still have, the same problem. Therefore I decided to make my own spanish blog online - to force me to write, to practise, to make the whole learning process more interesting and intense.

I do not know if my blog is to much use for anybody else, but for me it has great purpose. It also functions a "notebook", where I can go back and review different grammar points or just to correct mistakes made earlier as I keep learning.

You can check it out here: enter link description here

I strongly recommend doing something similar grin

Hi Paul.

Below is the Wikipedia definition of the term glass ceiling:

In economics, the term glass ceiling refers to "the unseen, yet unbreachable barrier that keeps minorities and women from rising to the upper rungs of the corporate ladder, regardless of their qualifications or achievements."[1] Initially, the metaphor applied to barriers in the careers of women but was quickly extended to refer to obstacles hindering the advancement of minority men, as well as women.[2]

I thought it important to clarify, this being a language learning site an' all.

Of course its use in this context would be correct if you feel that you are forceably held back from learning due to some kind of minority status that you have grin