Who knew a **turtle** could reach 10K so quickly? | SpanishDict Answers

territurtle has 10K!

comments

alt textcomments

amazing comments, amazing graphics

comments

comments

congrats comments, congrats graphics

It's no secret that terri is one of my absolute favorite members on SD! She always has excellent questions and thoughtful posts. That's why I am sooo honored to be able to make this thread for her.

comments

comments

comments compliments comments, compliments graphics

• What!! At first I didn't understand till I checked my stats. You sure are quick, Girl!! ;) - territurtle Sep 2, 2011 flag
  • Great post, mi amiga:) - migelis Sep 2, 2011 flag
  • Gracias! - SonrisaDelSo Sep 2, 2011 flag
  • Who's kinder, gentler, more of a sweetheart than our Sunshine Smile Girl!! Talk about a bottomless well of giving! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

When I first "clicked" here, I never imagined reading such a threadexcaim

Quite overwhelming, really. red face

But sorry, my good and faithful friends, this thread is about you, not me. For you were the ones who held my hand, dried my tears, guided me past the deep pitfalls and rutts, humored me along; leading till I learned more than my initial four words of Spanish. grin

I'm so thrilled to have had the privilege of being in your comunidad.

Abrazos,

Terri-tortuga

• Aw, HotChick, I don't know where you found such awesome graphics, but you always seem to do that and thoroughly delight everyone with each and every one of your posts. Love ya, Sweetheart! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

The fastest turtle on the planet! ¡ Enhorabuena y bienvenidos al club de 10K Terri!

• Not fast enough to catch the fleet footed Paco! But I'm coming closer to Chile -- I'm moving to Uruguay next month -- so watch behind you!! ;)) - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • Keep up the good wotk Terri ! you surely have my support !! and good luck on your travels in Uruguay - pacofinkler Sep 3, 2011 flag

Well done Terri grin

I find your posts both informative and amusing. It is a pleasure having you around.

• Billygoat, we do have fun, don't we!! You have such a fabulous sense of humor A N D you are always so generous with your help. Sharing SD with you is an absolute joy! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Nicely done, Terri smile

Congratulations! 10k!

• Thank you so much, my Guitar Hero! You've always been there for me when I've needed you!! P.S. It's a year now, might you just add a word or two to the "Coming soon... " major attraction in your profile?!! You have a V E R Y large audience!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • Gosh, really? Ahaha!!! I'll add a few words. ;) It's been such a pleasure to have you on SpanishDict; I like all of your posts!S ee you on "the word of the day" Terri, my dear tortuguita. :) - GuitarWarrio Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • "Tortugita," now I like the sound of that! :) And your profile update has me singing "getting to know you!" Thanks!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

rabbit and turtle Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm suspicious, you are showing some remarkably rabbit like behavior.

• Oh Leatha, how I adore and seek out your posts A N D I've always wondered what goes on inside The Doctor's phone booth in Dodge City!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Wow that's toooooo fast for a turtle! grin

The first PM I received was from Terri, she made me feel welcome by simply saying "I love your avatar". Thank you Pink Floyd sister lol.

Congrats on breaking the 10,000 wall.

• We did it together, didn't we!! (Actually, I thought you were already in the 50K club!) I mean 230 badges for 10K points!! You're priceless here (and so's your clever photo)!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Felicidades Terri!!

You truley are a valuable member of this site - keep up the great work! smile

• Coming from such a highly esteemed and valued member, you've just boosted my spirits up into the stratosphere!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • :) - 001a2987 Sep 4, 2011 flag

Wow, that is one fast turtle! You are a great encouragement on the forum, my friend. I appreciate your posts and help, and I hope you have a great day!

Congratulations!

• Wow -- I really appreciate such encouraging words coming from someone I admire, respect A N D enjoy so much!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Terri, Terri, Terri.....what can I say? Nothing, but WELCOME TO THE 10K CLUB!!!

You are absolutely awesome, good-hearted, marvellous! You make me feel happy every time when I see that you are here with us.smile

CONGRATULATIONS!

• My dear Migelis, what an awesome time we've had!! And dang you once A G A I N -- you found yet **another** perfect picture. I won't thank you for all the tea I squirted out when I burst out laughing reading your posts!! We'll keep on rocking together! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • :) - migelis Sep 3, 2011 flag

Wow, you've only been on this site since April - impressive participation! Next stop: 25K Club.

(This is a photo of one of my favorite turtles, the hawksbill.)

• Isn't he beautiful, as if he's flying through the water! Reminds me when I meander through the threads and, thinking I can't laugh any harder, LaBurra has perfectly posted again!! And O H, the comments -- priceless!! You have my unfailing gratitude. - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Congratulations, your posts are always so fun, and your dedication to helping everyone else is immense. Keep up the good work, and the great posts.

• Stadt, the Great Hunter, where the heck did you find that photo?? We'll have to meet on the chats sometime to discuss science topics (a passion of mine)! And I'm delighted to be following ever so turtle-like in your footsteps!! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • Yes, true science does not come up here much, does it. - Stadt Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • Shall we warp them up with some string theory, my friend? Or just brane them!! ;)) - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

Felicidades, TerriT. I'm not one for HTML or pasting pictures, but thanks for being on the site to share your thoughts while learning Spanish. Hasta Uraguay! ALgun día tendrás que informarme de esto.

J

• Not only are you a truly creative person (when are you telling me how I can buy your book??!), and I've followed your insightful and ever so educational posts with eager anticipation! - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag

De verdad muy rápido, Terri. ¡Muchas felicidades y bienvenida al 10K club! Y muchas gracias por todas tus contribuciones . . .

• Oh I love your picture so!! How did you know how I *really* looked, my faithful companion, inspiration, and a woman I immeasurably admire (and who makes me laugh, too!!). - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag
  • Hahaha, Terri, you always make me laugh too . . . . . :) - Ingeteacher Sep 4, 2011 flag
  • Laughing companions are very **special**, aren't they, Inge?!! - territurtle Sep 4, 2011 flag

The turtle-and-hare story is obviously just a myth.

Congratulations, Territurtle!

• Each of your posts and comments are of perfectly crafted beauty. My hard drive is full of your gentle and exquisitely written posts! Please accept my humble gratitude. - territurtle Sep 3, 2011 flag