How can I get a hispanic boyfriend?
Welcome, La Morena. I think the "boys" might have been having just a bit too much fun with your question, but I will give you the answer that you are looking for (it might not be the answer that you WANT, but trust me, it's the one you are looking for).
What you're really trying to say is that you are attracted to some of the Hispanic guys that you have seen. Fair enough. We all have our favorite "types", and you have an idea of what the guy of your dreams would be like.
The question is really how can you attract this dreamy guy. Here goes....
1) Stay in school, find your passion, pursue it, and study hard. Your dream guy will be attracted to you when he sees your personality, your energy, your spirit.
2) Learn who you are and what you stand for. Learn to listen, and to be kind. Have your own opinions, and don't follow the crowd. Your dream guy will be attracted to you because you stand out from the crowd, not because you're part of it.
3) Be willing to accept the surprises that life throws at you. To tell you the truth, I am attracted to tall, dark, handsome men. But life played a trick on me because I fell in love with a blonde guy of average height. Of course, he no doubt was attracted to tall, willowy blondes, so life played a big trick on him, too.
4) Don't rush it. It's easy to get a crummy boyfriend. They are a dime a dozen. Just because some guy wants to date you doesn't mean he's worth your time. Don't settle for any old junky guy just because you don't want to be alone. Ultimately, you will be much, much happier alone (if you like yourself) than you would be having to spend time with someone who is making you miserable. There are some real quality guys out there (and I bet some of them are even Hispanic )
5) Stick around on our Forum. If you are nearly fluent, you can help those of us who are still struggling to learn. For the things you don't know, there are some really smart people here who know the answers to just about anything Spanish. But, if any of these smart-aleks try to date you, make sure you know how old they really are first!
6) Be patient. Trust me. The kind of guy you like at your age is not the kind of guy who will make you happy 10 years from now. What you are looking for is not something that can be forced. It will develop in its own time.
No no no. Im not talking about from internet. im talking about How should i carry myself for an hispanic to like me for who i am. Im 2 young to be in a dating service site
All right, fine. You have taken the time to read what we have written, and reply and take it all in good spirits, so if you're serious about your question, I will give you a straight answer. Therefore I have changed your category to General Discussions, rather than vocabulary.
[Open Dear Abby Mode]
First of all - really, this Forum is not about that. You are welcome to be here and participate if you are interested in learning or practicing Spanish. That's what this site is about. People occasionally participate in discussions that are not related to learning, and occasionally people ask for and receive advice. But you should be aware that this sort of thing should be an exception, not the rule. You want dating advice, you probably should look elsewhere.
Now to your question. There is a problem with that, and it is that you seem to assume that there's such a thing as a generic Hispanic. That there is one trick that will work for any one Hispanic guy to like someone like you. But we don't know who you are,or what you are like. I see a young Black woman in your picture. Maybe that's you, maybe it isn't. But let's put it backwards anyway: how can someone - maybe Jeezle's friend, get a Black girlfriend? You know, to like him for who he is?
Is there a formula that works with all Black girls? Will all Black women react the same way to someone who follows your advice? How about Black girls from Ghana? From Brazil? From Haiti? From Ethiopia? Are they all the same?
It is dangerous to generalize, Morena. Guys from Spain may have very different views and attitudes from guys from República Dominicana, or Uruguay, or Colombia. Guys from the West of Mexico may have different perspectives from guys from the North of Mexico. The guy next door from me is probably very different from me. And what's a Hispanic guy anyway? A White Hispanic guy? A Black Hispanic guy? An American Indian Hispanic Guy? A Mestizo? A Zambo? Is it all the same to you as long as he speaks some sort of Spanish?
You want a guy, any guy - find out what he is like . What he likes. What bugs him. See if you like the same things. Then you're on to something. Doesn't matter where he's from, or what his race is. Under all that skin and culture, blood is pretty much the same red.
[Close Dear Abby Mode]
Hello, La Morena, try your luck on this site. SpanishDict (read the spelling carefully) is for learning Spanish and English. Good friendships can be made here, but it is not a dating service.
Hola LaMorena, I'm not sure if anyone has welcomed you to the Forum. I will do that now! You have gotten some excellent advice here and you have impressed me a lot with the way you have responded to the members' posts. You have shown yourself to be intelligent and quick and in my opinion you are going to do very well for yourself! I say good luck and keep on being you because the way you have acted on this site shows you are very special. If you end up with an Hispanic guy and if that is your choice, great! You continue the way you are and you will be fine!!
I love it! Talk about racial or cultural bias!
Are you judging him by what he is like or by the fact that he belongs to a certain culture?
I simply just love hispanics and their language and culture... To me it sounds really attractive when i hear a dominican or puertorican or other hispanic race speak in spanish. ..Im so glad that i am nearly fluent. And yes i like for who i am
If you want to Latin boyfriend go for it! I think you need to find out where Latin guys hang out in your area and then go there. My sister dates a lot of Latin guys and she meets them at Salsa dancing. As far as them loving you for who you are that part you can control. If you don't think he likes you for you dump him and keep it moving.
We recently launched a blog, Racy JC that focuses on dating within different races and cultures (Asian, Black, Indian, Jewish, Latino, among others) and approaches these issues in a new, honest, real, and non-PC way. Please check it out! Racy JC
http://jcdaviesauthor.com/ social media: jcdaviesauthor