Hola todos ! I was making a list of verbs that end of ( AR ) that's when I got this idea of making this thread it's A-Z Regular Verbs ending with ( ar ). I know there was a thread opened before about Spanish verbs link text but when I viewed it I found that the thread include the tree tips of verbs ( er ) , ( ar ) and ( ir ) and the verbs in it are useful but we don't use most of them a lot . so I need you to post a Spanish Regular verb that end with ( AR )since that most of Spanish verbs ends with ( AR ).

game rules : I will post the first Spanish verb that starts with "A", then the next person posts a Spanish verb starting with "B", then "C", and so on.Please include the English translation for each verb I will start with : alcanzar = to catch.

.

Please click on NEWESTto see the last verb.

.Have fun

wink

• Hi Lovely, nice thread! I did read somewhere that there are more "ar" verbs than the other two types! - Pajaro44 Jun 26, 2010 flag
  • thanks pajaro .parlee said that ar verbs are the more than the other two types of verbs in one of the lessons . - 00b6f46c Jun 27, 2010 flag
  • *includes the three types... since most Spanish verbs end in ar... - --Jen-- Jun 30, 2010 flag
  • Very nice thread. I learned a lot of new verbs. Muchas gracias Lovely. - Jsanthara Jul 16, 2010 flag
  • de nada Jsanthara i also learned lots of things from your anwers :) - 00b6f46c Jul 17, 2010 flag

Sentar - to sit

Borrar- to delete

• will i hope my thread won't be deleted !!! - 00b6f46c Jun 26, 2010 flag
  • Borrar-to erase - Silvia Jun 29, 2011 flag

Usar - To use

M

monear - to make faces (=hacer muecas)

• hope she doesn't freeze like that! - Silvia Jun 29, 2011 flag

saltar - to jump

T

tirar = to throw, to knock down, to throw away, to pull something, to shoot something

cocinar = to cook

burlar - to evade

Nadar - To swim

Vendar - to bandage

zarpar -to weigh anchor, to set sail

Fregar = to wash

fregar los platos -> to wash the dishes

Quemar - to burn

Bailar - To dance

• what a great verb .nice work veens -;) - 00b6f46c Jun 28, 2010 flag

Lamentar -to lament, regret, feel sorry about