0

How can I say "honey" in Spanish?

• cutie, look above at the dictionary tab, this is faster and the way to go to find a word - 00494d19 Sep 17, 2009

1

Querida, gorda/flaca/negra/blanca (sounds weird to us, but physical characteristics are regulrarly used as terms of endearment), amor, etc.

Or, miel is the literal translation.

• Sep 17, 2009
1

You say CARIÑO for both cases (male/female). Hola cariño ¿qué tal?

• Sep 17, 2009
0

La miel can be used for honey as a food item. If you are looking for a term of endearment try cariña(o).

• Sep 17, 2009
0

Cielo is also a term of endearment that can be used for the english translation of honey. Cielo actually means heaven/sky.

• Sep 17, 2009
0

Yep, even things that we'd consider quite offensive can be a term of endearment.

If you have a large wife, you may call her "La Vaca" (the cow), as a term of endearment. However, I would never try such a thing in an English-speaking land.

• Sep 17, 2009
0

If I will say "honey" to her, I must use "cariña", if I will say to him, I must use "cariño".. I know this.. is it true?

• Sep 17, 2009
0

And there's always "miel" (just in case you mean the stuff bees produce).

• Sep 17, 2009