Showing results for want to play. Search instead for you want to play.
want to playtransitive verb phrase
1. (to want to have fun with a game)
2. (to want to do a sport)
3. (to want to perform on a musical instrument)intransitive verb phrase
a. querer tocar
The children want to play the drums.Los chicos quieren tocar la batería.
4. (to want to amuse one's self)
a. querer jugar
We're building a cardboard spaceship. Do you want to play?Estamos construyendo una nave espacial de cartulina. ¿Quieres jugar?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?