Showing results for take notes. Search instead for you take notes.
take notesintransitive verb phrase
1. (write things down)phrase
2. (imperative: used to address one person)
a. toma notas (informal) (singular)
I keep falling asleep in class. - Take notes. That might help you.Siempre me duermo en clase. - Toma notas. Quizás eso te ayude.
b. toma apuntes (informal) (singular)
I'm not going to be in class today. Take notes for me, okay?No voy a estar en clase hoy. Toma apuntes por mí, ¿sale?
3. (imperative: used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?