1. (used to suggest that the opposite is true)
2. (used to suggest something might be the case)
3. (in the event that something)
a. si algo
If anything goes wrong, call the firefighters .Si algo sale mal, llama a los bomberos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?