English to Spanish
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to attract attention)
2. (used to ask for something to be repeated)
3. (used to apologize)
4. (used to ask permission to go past)
5. (used to ask to be allowed to deal with something else)
6. (used to object or disagree)
Translate excuse me using machine translatorsSee Machine Translations
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.
The world’s largest Spanish dictionary
Conjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn vocabulary faster
Learn every rule and exception
Native-speaker video pronunciations
Word of the Day
Have you tried it yet? Here's what's included:
Learn offline on iOS
Learn Spanish faster