How to Say "Excuse Me" in Spanish
There are lots of different ways to say excuse me in Spanish. Which you choose will depend on the meaning given to excuse me by your purpose or the situation you're in. Check out some of the most common ways to say excuse me below!
1. Excuse me = Can I have permission to pass by or leave?
- Used to ask for permission to walk in front of someone in a line, pass by someone in an aisle, leave a place, get off the bus or metro, etc.
- Translation: con permiso
2. Excuse me = I'm sorry
3. Excuse me = Could you repeat that?
4. Excuse me = Can I have a moment?
5. Excuse me = Can I have your attention?
6. Excuse me = Can I object?
report this ad
Did this page answer your question?