Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A preposition is a word that indicates the relationship between a noun and another word (e.g. He ran through the door.).
1. (pertaining to a moment in time)
El día en que te fuiste fue el peor día de mi vida.The day that you left was the worst day of my life.
En el momento en que viré la cabeza, un carro nos chocó.In the moment when I turned my head, a car hit us.
c. on which
Te vas tan linda ahora como el día en que nos casamos.You look as beautiful now as on the day on which we got married.
2. (describing condition or state)
3. (explaining a topic)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?