Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (every day)
2. (having the latest information)
a. up to date
La empresa necesita mantener el archivo de clientes al día.The company needs to keep its customer records up to date.
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
¿Van a poner al día la base de datos?Are they going to update the database?
Esta guía de Caracas necesita una puesta al día.This guide to Caracas needs an update.
3. (knowing the most recent developments)
4. (with little money)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device